Closed Cell Polyethylene Foam for Expansion Joint Filler Board
1. PE foam Expansion joint filler
2.Will not extrude under compression
5.Easy to handle
Polyethylene closed-cell foam board also named low foaming polyethylene closed cell foam or polyethylene closed cell foam. It is a kind of new water-stop material. It is widely used in joint plate of expansion joint for concrete road, bridge joint water-stop plate, water conservancy project, counter dam, and slope projection and so on. It got good reputation from customers.
1. Its density is little, and it has independent bubble structure;
2. Low water absorption of surface, and good anti-permeability;
3. Acid-resisting, alkali-resisting, salt-resisting, oil-resisting, and good ageing-resisting performance;
4. No flowing in high temperature, and no break in low temperature.
1. Joint plate of expansion joint for concrete road;
2. Bridge joint water stop plate;
3. Water conservancy project, counter dam, and slope protection;
4. Joint water stop plate for the bottom of water and electricity, and water tower;
5. for life water plant, sewage treatment plant;
6. for port, wharf and concrete;
7. for water tunnel;
8. for metro, underground souterrain.
1. Common closed cell foam
It is a kind of new water-stop material. It is widely used in joint plate of expansion joint for concrete road, bridge joint water-stop plate, water conservancy project, and slope projection and so on.
2. Microcell closed cell foam
The microcell is a kind of closed cell cross linked polyethylene foam with excellent buoyancy, strength and shock absorption, flexible and is resistant to mildew mold, rot and bacteria. Also has a superior chemical resistance.
3. Neoprene closed-cell PVC foam board
Neoprene is soft and flexible closed cell polyethylene foam. It is a sponge rubber filling and is durable. Also it has good thermal & moisture insulation, this type of foam is resistant to form fitting and water, ozone, sunlight, oxidation, and chemicals.
4. Polyethylene closed cell foam
This kind of close cell polyethylene foam is of water absorption, which protects the product during both shipment and storage, and increases the foam's strength. Also it is resistant to most chemicals and oils, and it is non-staining and has high weathering and ozone resistance. This foam is also lightweight, clean, easy to use, strong and non-absorbent. This foam will easily float on water too.
5. Volara closed cell foam
Volara is smooth atheistically surface closed cell polyethylene foam. It is flexible with good mechanical properties at low water absorbent and vapor transition. Also it has excellent chemical resistance and thermal insulation. This foam is Non- toxic and has no CFC, HCFC, or hydrocarbon blowing agents.
1. polyethylene closed cell foam board (PE joint board) is packaged and transported to the construction site through logistics, ships, aircraft and so on.
2. During transportation, the products shall be protected from direct sunlight and rain, and shall be kept flat and clean to prevent deformation, and shall not contact with other harmful substances or chemical additives, and pay attention to fire prevention.
The above data are the results of research and experience. All the detailed data are obtained under standard conditions without any guarantee. Please contact Beijing Langwei times Technology Co., Ltd. for details.
1. When the polyethylene closed cell foam board (PE joint board) is transported to the construction site, its storage location should be close to the installation location as far as possible, and should be placed on the support at the height of 30cm.
2. It is strictly forbidden to store in the open air. The products shall be stored in the warehouse dry and ventilated. The products shall be 1m away from the heat source, and the storage shall be flat and tidy to prevent deformation.
Add: 207, 2nd Floor, Building 4, No. 16 Xinzhong North Street, Shunyi District, Beijing